NationalLink is following “Business as Usual” approach, we made a number of significant changes to our operations to account for the current situation.
The VX 520 is a reliable, rugged countertop device that's built to last. It handles encryption, decryption and processing at lightning speeds thanks to its powerful processor and expandable memory. Integrated NFC capabilities support alternative payments and also supports value-added applications such as loyalty or gift card acceptance.
Get more of what you want in a countertop payment device with Verifone’s VX 520. Delivering unprecedented performance, lighting-fast speeds and uncompromising security, this power-packed payment device works hard for your business. Engineered with features that move more transactions and open more revenue opportunities, Verifone’s VX 520 takes transactions to a more profitable level.
• Delivers speed, reliability and ease of use with the powerful combination of the VX platform and the proven Verix operating system
• Secures with future-proof technology, including EMV, NFC enablement and PCI PTS 3.X certification
• Optimizes usability with a compact, ergonomic design featuring a full range of connectivity options and longer-life components
• Provides maximum security and compliance with end-to-end encryption and VeriShield Total Protect
• Internal PIN pad streamlines debit transactions
Processor: 400 MHz | ARM11 32-bit RISC processor
Memory: 160MB (128MB Flash, 32MB SDRAM)
Display: 128x64 pixel graphical | white backlit LCD
Connectivity: Dial Up | Ethernet
Printer: 24 lps | Standard: 49mm paper roll | Contactless: 40mm paper roll
Card Readers: Triple track MSR Contactless ISO18092 | supports major NFC/contactless schemes
Peripheral Ports: One Ethernet | one telco | one RS-232 port | one USB 2.0 Host port | one USB Client port
Other Standard Features: 3 SAM slots
Security: PCI PTS 3.X approved
Power: 8V DC, 2.25A or optional 9V DC, 4A
Physical: 203mm L x 78mm W x 87mm H; 500g weight