NationalLink is following “Business as Usual” approach, we made a number of significant changes to our operations to account for the current situation.
Among the world’s smallest and lightest devices, the iCT 220 is designed for easy handling and robust daily use. The backlit keypad makes PIN entry and menu navigation easy and intuitive. Large keys and power buzzer speed transactions and reduce PIN entry errors.
Lightweight and stylish, the iCT220 is the rugged, easy-to-use countertop devices that gives merchants the freedom to accept electronic card payments, with or without an interface with a cash register or POS system. All iCT220 functions – from payment processing and receipt printing to settlement reporting– operate flawlessly from a single, secure device.
• Provide merchants with a compact payment device using minimum countertop space.
• Offer a unique payment experience from an ergonomic, intuitive device.
• Accept all electronic payment methods including EMV chip & PIN, magstripe.
• The iCT 220 meets the highest security requirements and is PCI PTS 2.x and 3.x certified with SRED and Open protocol modules.
• Internal PIN pad streamlines debit transactions
Processor: ARM 9 ARM 7
Memory: 32MB (16MB Flash, 16MB SDRAM)
Display: 128x64 pixel graphic | Black and white 2.7"
Connectivity: Dial Up | Ethernet
Printer: Thermal 18 lines/second
Card Readers: Smart card | Magstripe
Peripheral Ports: Power supply connector | one RS-232 port | one USB 2.0 Host port | one USB Client port
Security: PCI PTS 2.x and 3.X approved
Power: 8V DC, 2.25A or optional 9V DC, 4A
Physical: 7.28in L x 3.26in W x 2.48in H; 11.46oz weight